One of our clients is a store owner of the famous Pizza Hut franchise. Their store is located in Orange and they have another store in Moorebank.
The Pizza Hut store in Orange did not have any distinct marketing strategies of their own compared to the generic marketing from the main Pizza Hut franchise. As a result, the strategies were not engaging the local customers. Their goal was to increase sales during peak season, holidays and for dine-in offers, focusing on the locations they serve, etc. This is when they approached us at Aus Asia Online.
- Increase brand awareness of their services among local customers.
- Wrong Google Map location for Moorebank which ultimately affected online traffic.
- There was another Pizza Hut store in the same neighbourhood which diverted the customers and diverted traffic.
- Develop a separate marketing strategy for Pizza Hut Orange that would target the locals in Orange.
- Low social media engagement from their pages.
- At the very first step, we sat with our team to identify PH Orange’s target customers and analysed their regular visitors/fans.
- Now, we focused on increasing visibility across all platforms(Google, facebook, instagram, pinterest, etc).
- Our design team created clean & eye-catching designs for all social media posts to grab the customers’ attention.
- We successfully created a strong brand presence in the Orange area with appealing content and photo sharing on social media that boosted customer engagement significantly. A tremendous increase of growth of +346.67%, +654.81% and +235.32% can be seen on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
- We worked on the most effective platform for all businesses - Google My Business. Previously, between December 2019 to June 2020 the engagement on this platform was quite low. With our digital marketing tactics in place, we successfully increased our appearance for Direct Searches and Discovery Searches to a much higher scale.
- To bring in new visitors and create more brand awareness, we ran Ad campaigns on all social media platforms.
- Our target did not limit to only getting new customers’ attention, we also arranged Offers and offer ads to retarget existing customers that had already engaged with the brand.
Our team figured out most visited customers details such as their gender, age, region and top fan activity time.
Our findings led us to the conclusion that most fans were female and most customers were aged between 25 and 34.