AusAsia Online is a digital marketing agency which provides digital marketing, web development, app development and other associated services to startups, small and established businesses. We are serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy and protects your interests and the interests of other members on our site.
We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles and, for the security of our international customers, we give consideration to privacy requirements of other countries. We have complied with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework according to the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of Personal Data (defined in Section 2.1) from European Economic Area (EEA) member countries, and considered the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Cross Border Privacy Rules System. The APEC CBPR system ensures organisations for the protection of personal information transferred among participating APEC economies.
We and any third parties we engage with now and in the future, will take all responsible steps to provide for the security of such stored data as much as possible. You may refuse to work with us if you consider the risk of a data breach to be greater than the convenience and cost effectiveness of the solution provided by us. To discontinue with taking our services, please notify us in writing and we will take the necessary steps to remove your details from our system.
2. Information Collection
We collect personal information in the following ways which includes:
- When you provide information directly to us in person, over a phone or video call or in writing (be it electronic, via our communication tools or any other medium)
- When you visit and/or use our Website, we record information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or any other device.
- From third parties associated with us such as service providers, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on our website.
3. Use of Information
- Your contact details such as name, phone number, mobile telephone number, email address, physical address
- Feedback, market research and opinion poll responses from you
- Your financial information including credit card or bank account numbers given by you during transactions
- Personal information based on your activities on the Website
- Personal information provided by you by any discussions boards, correspondence, user information pages, disputes or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites
- Other personal details obtained from third parties such as navigation and demographic data and credit check information to the extent allowed by law
- Personal information obtained from your interaction with the Website, its content or advertising, including device identifiers, type of device, geo-location details, connection information, page views statistics, traffic associated with the Website, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, operating system type, browser, ad data, IP address and standard web log data.
6. No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
- Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permits any use of malware, spyware, viruses or other similar types of software.
- To report any spam, virus spyware activities to us, please email us on the details below.